Tailoring your holidays
We propose (especially for the TCE – Tuscany Crossover Experience), some predefined packages but you can contact us for personalized ones and calibrated on:
1) total duration
2) choice of the sports
3) difficulty (in terms of duration and/or skills requested) of each single activity
4) choice of a particular area/s in Tuscany
We propose three types of guidance, according to your preferences:
1) Completely guided: one or more guides of our staff will lead you through Tuscany, explaining what is surrounding, giving historical, cultural and environmental information; the guides are specialists in the sport you are going to practise . A van will bring your baggage and provide for the transfers.
2) Partially guided: we will lead you to the starting point furnishing a cartographic GPS with the recorded track, a map and a booklet with historical and natural info. At the end of the route we will be there with a van transporting all your baggage.
3) Self guided: we will book the farm holidays/hotels, pick you up at the airport and bring you at the starting point of your trip. From here on you will be independent with the “road material” composed of:
a) a GPS with the recorded tracks;
b) a map/s;
c) a road book with historical, cultural and natural info and every detail about the reservations (day, phone number, address, etc.);
d) an Italian cell-phone so that you can contact us in every moment.